- Weight: 13.4 oz (.4 kg)
- Unit size: 3.6” wide x 5.9” deep x 2.8” high (9.1 cm x 15 cm x 7.1 cm)
- Drying Compartment: (Single tray) 3.2” x 2.6” x 1” (8 cm x 6.5 cm x 2.4 cm) Positive-latching hinged lid with a drying compartment that will accommodate all types of hearing instruments, including cochlear implant microphones, headpieces, and speech processors (both ear level and body-worn).
- Operating Temperature: 105–108°F If hearing devices are removed shortly after the cycle has end, the devices will feel quite warm to the touch. This is normal.
After pressing the ON button, Zephyr will run for 8 hours before automatically turning off. To interrupt the cycle, press the on/off button on the side of the unit.
- Input Power: 100-240 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A maximum.
- Output: 24 VDC at 15W maximum.
Zephyr power supplies are interchangeable with Dry & Store Global and are CE marked. The default AC Adapter has a US/Japan plug, but Schuko (European), UK, Australian, or South American plugs are available. They are certified to ETL, UL, and CSA standards, and carry GS (Germany), PSE/JET (Japan), C-Tick (Australia/New Zealand), Korean (KC), and SABS (South Africa) certifications. Will also work with an inverter for 12V service. Your Dry & Store Zephyr can be used anywhere in the world – no voltage converter is necessary. All that’s needed is the appropriate plug adapter. Alternatively, a worldwide power kit is available as a separate purchase that contains a power supply with the following interchangeable blades: AUS, EU, UK, STD.
Zephyr ships with the custom Dry-Brik® II desiccant. The Dry-Brik contains an aggressive sorbent (mol sieve) packaged in an attractive, molded, disposable container. Each Dry-Brik has a shelf-life of at least one year, unopened. Once the foil label is removed, the Dry-Brik II lasts two (2) months. Replacement desiccants are inexpensive and are available from Dry & Store distributors. The desiccant also absorbs odors as it dries. In some countries the Zephyr ships with an oven rechargeable metal canister desiccant. Both types of desiccants are available as accessories, and Dry & Store Global II operates well with either, though a can-type does not provide the deodorizing function that the Dry-Brik provides. Can desiccants are not available on this website. Instead, contact your distributor or call us at 1-800-327-8547.
Batteries do not have to be removed from hearing aids before using Zephyr by Dry & Store. Independent tests by Eveready Battery Co. on their Energizer/Amplifier® batteries showed a 10-20% gain in battery life under high (85% RH) humidity conditions, and no decrease in life at normal (50% RH) conditions. This was confirmed by a user survey which showed that over 50% of users experienced longer battery life.
Safety & Regulatory
Certified to UL & CSA standards. CE marked.
Two years in USA and Canada. Proof of purchase required. Outside of North America, refer to warranty terms provided by distributor.