DryBoost UV® is a maintenance system for your rechargeable hearing aids or amplifiers. Accommodates most charging bases so you can recharge your devices while sanitizing and drying them at a temperature appropriate for rechargeable devices.
With a precisely-controlled drying temperature that was designed specifically for use with rechargeable batteries, DryBoost UV is a great companion to your hearing instruments. The gentle heat works with a fan to create circulation around your hearing instruments and charging base, pulling the moisture from them and helping to prolong device life, reduce service issues, and increase audio performance. DryBoost UV also utilizes a UV-C lamp to provide sanitization of your hearing instruments while they are being charged and dried. There is an extra USB output on the rear of the unit, allowing you to charge a phone or other electronic device while your hearing instruments are being cared for inside the unit. DryBoost UV – combining drying, sanitizing, and charging.
Accommodates most charging bases so you can recharge your devices while sanitizing and drying them at a temperature appropriate for rechargeable devices. See the list of rechargeable bases and instruments that work with DryBoost UV.
- Gentle heat (80°-85° F) for drying rechargeable devices – 6-hr. drying cycle
- UV-C lamp for sanitizing – reduces bacteria* during 5-min. cycle
- Unit shuts off automatically at the end of the cycle – batteries will continue to charge until charging is complete
- Additional USB output on rear so you can charge other devices at the same time.
- 1 year warranty
*Reduces 99.9% of bacteria, specifically Staphylococcus Aureus.
- Input Power: 100-240 volts ~ 50/60 Hz 0.8A
- Output: 9 volts, 3000mA
NOTE: Once the UV-C cycle is finished (5-min.), the drying cycle (6-hrs.) begins. The fan inside DryBoost UV starts once the drying cycle is underway.